● Achieves smooth and torquey output characteristics by adopting a new FET
By adopting a new power type FET, we have achieved more torqueful output characteristics while inheriting the silky feeling that is typical of ACUVANCE.
It can come aggressive throttle work from low RPM and enables delicate and dynamic driving.
● Battery reverse connection protection circuit and “Alert LED”
It is equipped with a battery reverse connection protection circuit that is popular with XARVIS XX.
Of course, it is also equipped with an “Alert LED” that informs you of reverse connection. Prevents damage to the ESC board due to reverse connection for about 10 seconds.
※This function protects only the circuit board of this ESC. We do not guarantee the protection of Chevalier series, standard capacitors, and external devices.
● PYRAMID Shape design creates higher cooling effect when FAN is installed.
The world’s first pyramid shape is used for the top design.
A structure that forcibly releases the wind to the lower part and all directions. By suppressing the bounce wind (turbulence of the airflow on the top surface) when the FAN is installed, a higher cooling effect and a reduced load on the FAN motor have been achieved.
● Hologram cutting
Hologram cutting technology is used for aluminum cutting on the top surface.
It got a more glittering luxury feeling.
● Equipped with [Torque level] and [Torque endpoint] functions installed in XARVIS XX
By using the *TAOⅢ or **S.BUS compatible transmitter, you can use the [Torque level] and [Torque endpoint] functions installed in the XARVIS XX.
See below for *TAO III and **S.BUS compatible transmitters.
［Torque level］… Adjusts the acceleration / deceleration torque feeling.
［Torque endpoint)… Sets the throttle range where the “Torque level” function operates
Note: The “Torque level” and “Torque endpoint” function cannot be used because they cannot be set or are set incorrectly when using our motors generation before LUXON BS and motors of other companies.
● Supports setting changes by TAOⅢ(*)
You can change the easy settings with the SET button mounted on the RAD, but by using TAOⅢ, the items and values that can be set are greatly expanded, and drivability is dramatically improved.
※The TAO III shipped before May 2022 needs to be updated.
After updating, select “RAD (MC971CR)” from the “ESC SELECT” command of TAOⅢ.
● Wireless communication is possible with FUTABA S.BUS compatible transmitter.(**)
If you are using a FUTABA S.BUS compatible transmitter, wireless communication is possible by connecting an optional S.BUS adapter (OP-15127 or OP-15067). You can change the setting data using the LCD screen of the transmitter, and use the telemetry function to display the motor RPM, ESC temperature, battery voltage, etc. on the transmitter in real time.
- ※The S.BUS adapter needs to be updated. (OP-15127 for our shipment before mid-June 2022 / all OP-15067)
- ※Please contact FUTABA for compatible transmitters. (It may be necessary to update the transceiver.)
Since setting data cannot be saved in the transmitter, please use TAOⅢ to save and manage the setting data.
- ※Depending on the content of future updates, the items that can be set by TAOⅢ and the items that can be set by FUTABA’s S.BUS compatible transmitter may differ.
● LED can be used to visually indicate when the “Boost” and “Turbo” function are not used.
When not using the “Boost” and “Turbo” functions, the standby LED flashes for easy identification. It corresponds to the regulation of Touring-car competitions where the use of these functions is restricted.